Invoice & payment import script

reubano reubano at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 15:17:12 EST 2012

Robin Chattopadhyay wrote

> I'm new enough at using Linux that I'm not entirely sure if this is
> relevant, but I didn't have ../gnucash/lib/python2.7/site-packages until I
> had installed python-dev and re-built gnucash with the
> --enable-python-bindings option.

Yes, I think that may be the case then. I'm on a Mac and built a 2nd
installation of GnuCash under a separate user. When I did a search for
'site-packages', it shows up under that install at
/Users/admin/gnucash-stable/lib/python2.7/site-packages. FYI, the wiki page
lists python2.5, but it should be python2.7.