Should we apply as GSoC mentoring organization now?

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Mon Feb 27 16:12:02 EST 2012

Dear all,

here's the feedback from the gnucash-devel discussion at beginning of February
about potentially applying at GSoC:

- AshokR: can help with the application
- John: potentially mentor, but no admin
- Manfred: unavailable this summer
- Geert: unavailable this summer
- Andy Clayton: Can do some help
- Muslim Chochlov: Can assist some mentor
- myself: Maybe mentor, but upon looking at my summer plans again I have to
admit I'm unavailable this summer.

This gives us one mentor (John) and another one (I'm very confident you can be
a very good mentor this year, Muslim!), but kind of no administrator people.
Maybe I can do the administration, but still, we would have at most two
students. Seems to me rather like not to join this year. What do you think?

Best Regards,

Christian