2.4.9

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Jan 10 23:32:46 EST 2012

On Jan 10, 2012, at 1:54 AM, Geert Janssens wrote:

> On 01/10/2012 01:50 AM, John Ralls wrote:
>> Found the problems this morning. Everything is smoothed up and committed, and the important bits backported.
>>
>> I bumped the version and tagged it just now. I'll upload the tarballs to SF later this evening and do the mac build and announcement stuff tomorrow morning.
> Great work, thanks a lot !

Well, not quite. I found while working through the "News" article that the dirty book change hadn't gotten backported -- or rather, that the backport hadn't made it in to svn. Then I found a mistake. Sigh. That's all fixed now, the tag is retagged (and I found some mistakes in the git-svn-mirror script that were causing tags not to get into git, and 2.4.9 is properly tagged in both).

But there's something wrong with the windows build server. Derek forced it to work for the 2.4 nightly on the 3rd, but aside from that it hasn't run since the 2nd.* So there's no Windows exe to upload... and given that I messed up the first try, I guess there's no harm done.

The tarballs are on SF, the dmgs are built and the news article is ready to commit. Just need the windows build.

Another last minute concern: We're upgrading windows to AQB5. Is aqbanking-cli in the windows bundle so that users will be able to upgrade their settings files? I didn't even look at that last week.

Regards,
John Ralls

* I asked Derek to look into it on IRC around 1700 (0300 UTC).