Longer term projects

Phil Longstaff phil.longstaff at yahoo.ca
Thu Jan 12 08:51:45 EST 2012

There are a number of longer term projects, among them Gtk3 and engine cleanup.  I've been distracted by other matters but can now devote some time to Gnucash.  From what I can tell, John Ralls has been pushing the engine work (unit testing, converting to real gobjects).  Geert (I think) has been converting to GtkBuilder which I assume is part of the gtk3 work.  Where would I be most useful?  I do have a few specific itches to scratch, mostly around budgetting, but want to help with the infrastructure changes as well.

Phil