2.4.9

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 12 12:56:35 EST 2012

John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> writes:

> I'll do the release in the morning. Everything is ready. (I'm
> downloading the release from code now, before Comcast has another
> chance to screw things up.)

I've been working with some high-level Comcast people and they informed
me that they discovered a configuration bug that would have caused a
failure to use a backup link out of Atlanta, so when the primary link
went down for scheduled or unscheduled reasons it wouldn't fall back to
the secondary.  Once they replace the configuration that should help
with the stability of the network.