r21873 - gnucash/branches/2.4/src/bin - Update stable gnucash version reported in Development warning

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Mon Jan 23 12:55:20 EST 2012

Op maandag 23 januari 2012 12:35:48 schreef Derek Atkins:
> Geert Janssens <gjanssens at code.gnucash.org> writes:
> > Modified:
> >    gnucash/branches/2.4/src/bin/gnucash-bin.c
> >
> > Log:
> > Update stable gnucash version reported in Development warning
> >
> > Modified: gnucash/branches/2.4/src/bin/gnucash-bin.c
>
> This should probably also be updated in trunk.

Actually, in trunk I decided to remove the version numbers altogether to avoid
this frequent update we're forgetting time after time again. I was inspired by
a suggestion by Colin Law on the development mailing list.

Instead I have replaced it with a link to the website to learn about the
current stable release. I didn't want to do the same thing in 2.4 to avoid new
translatable strings.

Geert