GnuCash website in German

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Tue Jan 24 08:46:57 EST 2012

Thanks Johannes for your offer but at the moment I'm going thru some
rewording of the web pages thanks to David that reported some
improvements. My work is not finished yet so the risk is that if I send
you a updated po file it will probably change in the next couple of
weeks. So I suggest you to wait until I'm finished with the
modifications, if it's ok for you.

PS I also CC this message to the devel list so that others are aware of
what's happening.

Regards
Cristian