Google Summer of Code 2012?

Andy Clayton q3aiml at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 19:20:58 EST 2012

On 01/26/2012 07:51 AM, AshokR wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce Google Summer
> of Code 2012 should be announced soon . Are we planning to apply? Project
> ideas? I can help with the application.

I realize my contributions to the project are near none at the moment*,
but I will help in whatever capacity all of you who are better qualified
approve of. It would be great to see gnucash continue to get gsoc love
this year.

Andy

* The next revision of the jqplot charts patch it coming any day now.
Really! I am not going to be a Chris Mason about this. (I joke. Thanks
for all your work, Chris!)