Porting reports from 2.2.9 to 2.4.9

Clint Redwood clint at screwtape.co.uk
Sun Jan 29 05:19:16 EST 2012

Hi Everyone!

I apologise if this is a stupid question, but is there any guidance for converting reports from 2.2.9 to 2.4.9.

I wrote a UK vat report for 2.2.9, and I've upgraded gnucash (on MacOS) and it now crashes when trying to open the report. I've googled, but not found anything terribly helpful.

My options now are - reapply the changes I did to the base report (income-statement), or find out what's changed between 2.2.9 and update the report to reflect that.

If there are any how-tos out there or anyone has any suggestions then I'd be very grateful.

Also - once this is complete, how should I go about submitting this for inclusion in the package?

Yours,

Clint Redwood
clint at screwtape.co.uk

Screwtape Limited, Registered 06663232; Babington House, 26 College Road, Chilwell NG9 4AS