Advice for bugs related to xea accounts files

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sun Jan 29 15:07:04 EST 2012

Op zondag 15 januari 2012 09:31:24 schreef Cristian Marchi:
> That was my concern: if this kind of patch is considered translation
> related. If so, I assume that the changes that I applied in the
> "accounts" folder of the 2.4 branch will be also merged in the trunk
> branch when this will happen for the 2.4/po folder; or do I have to
> submit now the changes to trunk?

This is a fuzzy area, but I don't think they are normally copied when
translations are merged back from 2.4 to trunk. So to be on the safe side, I
would propose to merge the changes now already.

The xea files generally are modified only rarely anyway and don't affect
program stability, so IMO any changes can be kept in sync between trunk and
2.4.

Geert