GnuCash splash image

hishamza hisham.hamza at gmx.com
Sun Jul 8 06:22:23 EDT 2012

Hello, all.

I'm quite new to GnuCash (and personal finance management for that matter)
and I've found it to be very useful.

I felt that the original splash screen of GnuCash was a bit of a throw off
that did not convey how much business oriented and powerful GnuCash really
is.

So, I've had a go at making an alternative one which is quite minimal in
design:

http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4655629/gnucash_splash.png

I hope everyone likes it. Comments and constructive criticisms are welcome.

Cheers and keep up with the fantastic work!

Regards,

Hisham