Releasing 2.4.11 ?

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Tue Jul 10 08:58:59 EDT 2012

On 10-07-12 10:23, John Ralls wrote:
> OK. Has anyone run distcheck to make sure that we have a clean tree?
> I'm not presently in a position to do that, but I will be on Friday
> (the 13th ;-) ). If everything's clean on Friday we'll have a release
> on Saturday. Regards, John Ralls

I tried to run distcheck today, and fixed a problem in the account
charts. That fix was already in trunk, but not backported yet.

But now make distcheck fails for me during configure on gtkhtml3 (2.4
still defaults to gtkhtml3) on Fedora. Fedora ships with gtkhtml 4.2.3.
I have installed both library and devel package, so I suspect this is a
bug in Fedora.

I'm afraid I don't have time to look into this further before I leave.
Hopefully someone else can pick this up.

Geert