Releasing 2.4.11 ?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Jul 13 14:28:13 EDT 2012

On Jul 13, 2012, at 8:47 AM, Bill Nottingham wrote:

> John Ralls (jralls at ceridwen.us) said:

>>> I tried to run distcheck today, and fixed a problem in the account charts. That fix was already in trunk, but not backported yet.
>>>
>>> But now make distcheck fails for me during configure on gtkhtml3 (2.4 still defaults to gtkhtml3) on Fedora. Fedora ships with gtkhtml 4.2.3. I have installed both library and devel package, so I suspect this is a bug in Fedora.
>>>
>>> I'm afraid I don't have time to look into this further before I leave. Hopefully someone else can pick this up.
>>
>> No worries, I run distcheck on Debian Stable. The Fedora integrator can sort out his package. ;-)
>
> Speaking of, is it ready for integration now? I noticed the tarball hit SF, but
> not announced here or elsewhere.

Yes, if you're ready to start integrating for a distro, you can use the tarball from SF.

I'll do the formal release tomorrow. I messed up trying to tag it last night, so Derek tagged it this morning. That will trigger the Windows build tonight. Meanwhile, I'll use the tarball to build the Mac bundle today, and get the announcement ready to commit to the web page.

Regards,
John Ralls