Security bug

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 4 10:07:53 EDT 2012

Hi,

"narkoz.2008 at gmail.com" <narkoz.2008 at gmail.com> writes:

> http://www.gnucash.org/.svn/
> http://www.gnucash.org/.svn/text-base/info.php.svn-base

Exactly how do you feel that this is a "Security Bug"?

The fact that we store the website content in Subversion is public
knowledge, and indeed the location of that Subversion repository is also
public knowledge.  This means anyone can find the "php source" of the
website through the subversion interface.

So again, I ask, how exactly is this a "Security Bug"?

Thanks,

> Nihad Abbasov

-derek