Delete post

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 12 10:54:18 EDT 2012

Dear Mr. Gian Marco Camoni,

Over the past week or so I have been very patient and have tried to help
you with your Quijotic quest to remove data from the Internet.  Indeed,
I responded to gmane at your request and got that post removed for you.
I asked you to do the same for nabble, to no avail.

In return for my being as helpful as I can under the circumstances you
have called me names, swore at me, harrassed me by sending over 30
copies of a message.  You have been nothing but condescending,
insulting, and offensive.

For nabble, there *IS* no delete link for me.  The reason is that I do
not have a nabble account, nor do I intend to create a nabble account.
As a result, I am accessing the site as an anonymous user which,
obviously, does not present a delete link.  If nabble did that would be
a major breach of security.  But instead of approaching nabble in the
same way you approached gmane, you decided to harrass me and the gnucash
list about it.

In due consideration from your actions I hereby rescind any previous
offer of help to you.

I hope you have a good day, Mr. Camoni.

-derek