GNUCash Android Application - GSoC

Yawar Amin yawar.amin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 02:46:11 EDT 2012

Hi Atul,

Are you subscribing to the gnucash-devel mailing list through the email interface or Nabble? We would highly recommend email over Nabble or other third-party sites because as you can see, there may be some abusive people from time to time who were actually banned from our mailing lists but are still posting messages to the website forums.

Thanks,

Yawar