GNUCash Android Application - GSoC

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Mar 17 11:07:08 EDT 2012

On Mar 17, 2012, at 12:01 AM, Atul Jangra wrote:

> I am subscribing through G-mail , That is okay i guess ? Can I please get
> answer to my question ?
>>> Do i need to do something else for preparation for gsoc like some
> applications/patches/bug-fixes ? Or should I just focus on the proposal and
> this idea?
>
> waiting for your replies

Sadly, the answer is that it doesn't matter. Gnucash wasn't selected for GSoC this year.

If you'd like to work on the Android app anyway, go right ahead. Since it's a stand-alone program, you could just set up a Github repo and dive in. You  can (continue to) use this list and the user's list to bang out ideas about interfacing with Gnucash, UI, functionality, etc.

Regards,
John Ralls