Invoice Importer

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 26 04:48:17 EDT 2012

reubano <reubano at gmail.com> writes:

> reubano wrote

>>> Thanks! Do you have any suggestion on how to fix the currently
>>> imported transactions?
>>
>> Or can you point me to a link to the bug/patch so I can try to reverse
>> engineer the fix?
>>

> I figured it out. The invoices from the entries table were never entered
> into the invoices table. I wrote a script to match the invoices with the
> transaction guids and insert them into the invoices table.

I don't think I understand this issue.  What do you mean by "The
invoices from the entries table were never entered into the invoices
table"?  In particular I don't understand what you mean by "invoices
from the entries table", and I don't understand what you mean by
"[entries] were never entered into the invoices table."

Are you saying that the Entries on an invoice were never added to the
Invoice?