example library calls

Danny Holstein dgholstein at embarqmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:35:14 EDT 2012

Thanks so much, that's a great link.

The first response I got to my posting (from John R.) accused me of being delusional, I didn't quite see how that was fair since a "make install" creates shared libraries in the /usr/local/lib/ directory.

To me, with the python bindings and all, and discussions on the mailing list that recommended using the library instead of posting directly to the database with MySQL -- I think my question really should never have been characterized as delusional.