example library calls

Danny Holstein dgholstein at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:30:33 EDT 2012

Sound advice.  Doing QIF sounds a bit easier than linking the libraries (and maintaining it) and may suffice for my particular needs.  The problem I contemplate will be not in the individual line-item GL transactions, but in creating a QIF invoice that could be edited and/or printed.

Does Gnucash import invoices?