Menu accelerator keys in 2.4.10

Tiago Neiva tneiva at gmail.com
Fri May 4 05:50:36 EDT 2012

Hello all!

I resumed working on the PT translation, and downloaded the 2.4.10. I
had no issues compiling it on ubuntu 12.04.
I noticed that the menu accelerators in menu itens containing an
ampersand (&) as in "Check & Repair" are displayed as "_Check &
Repair"
First I thought this was an issue of my version, or my translation,
but I checked with the ubuntu packaged version (12.04 comes with
2.4.10 - uau!) and it has the same issue in English. My machine runs
an English version of Ubuntu 12.04.

--
 Tiago Neiva

- Please do NOT forward messages coming from unknown senders;
- When replying to known senders, delete all other address references from
CC or body;
- Hide all destination addresses by using fields Bcc or CCo, instead of To: