Gnucash Mobile Planing

Miguel Moura dois.mm at gmail.com
Sat May 5 14:41:11 EDT 2012

Hi,

Good idea, it's something that it's needed in this days of mobile
computing, specially for the smartphone area.

After reading the document, i only have two coments,

1) consider only the android market in the beginning is good,but i think
you should consider the all market, so development in a multiplataform,
like java or python, will be an advantage in the long term.

2) in transfer the data, ofx file copy from mobile device to pc, and them
import to gnucash desktop, it also be an option to consider IMHO.

Miguel

2012/5/4 Ngewi Fet <ngewif at gmail.com>

> Hello everyone,
> Since this is the community bonding period for the GSOC,
> I will like to share my ideas so far for the Gnucash Android Application
> (hereinafter referred to as 'Gnucash Mobile').
>
> The planing document is available at this link:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BGRBPlT7Iq-_UmncmLO9vSsnNrGj2g7Xjo1qazDggWg/edit
>
> The GUI prototypes are still from the original proposal and will be updated
> later.
> The whole document is still under development.
>
> I will appreciate any feedback or comments to the ideas put forth. Thanks.
>
> Cheers,
> Ngewi

Com os melhores cumprimentos
Miguel Moura