Fw: Question about Platform Support

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Mon May 14 18:39:49 EDT 2012

forwarding to the list, please use "reply all"

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 10:25:38 -0500
From: Jacquelyn Sykes <jazzstx at gmail.com>
To: Liz <edodd at billiau.net>
Subject: Re: Question about Platform Support

I was looking for a "Contact Us" link with an e-mail form to fill out. I
didn't want to join a list at the time, since I'm not having problems
using the program. (Also, I was e-mailing from work and didn't have
much time.) Most web pages have contact limks at the bottom of the Home
page - I didn't find any on yours.

The project you described sounds like it would meet my needs perfectly.
When it's done will I find it on the Download page?

Thanks for your timely response,
Jacquelyn