GnuCash for Android now available in the Play store!

Ngewi Fet ngewif at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 10:55:01 EDT 2012

Hi David,
I'm sorry that happened, I did not expect it. Data loss (especially
financial data) is very serious.
When I tested upgrading between beta versions, the data was kept, so this
maybe has to do with installing from the play store. Although I did not
notice it when I tested
Anyway, I will be more careful about checking this in the future.

Cheers,
Ngewi