r22464 - gnucash/trunk/src/backend/dbi/test - Enable and correct all store-and-reload basic tests

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Nov 2 18:35:54 EDT 2012

On Oct 31, 2012, at 9:34 AM, Derek Atkins <derek at ihtfp.com> wrote:

> [...]

No, don't do that. That's a real PITA, because the script gets rewritten every time you fix something. Do this instead:

../../../../libtool --mode=execute gdb test-backend-dbi

You could save some thinking and typing by
export LT=`pwd`/libtool
from your top build directory and then you can do
$LT --mode=execute gdb test-backend-dbi
after cd-ing to the test directory.

Regards,
John Ralls