Bug 687290

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 14:00:41 EST 2012

I will put this into Bugzilla as a new bug/enhancement request for the documentation. There, we can begin the process of making the necessary changes. I imagine that there will be a rather large number of changes necessary to make this restructuring work. I honestly hope we'll hear from the document Guru, Yawar about, though!

David