r22563 - gnucash-docs/trunk/guide/it_IT - Update Italian Translation.

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Sun Nov 18 14:52:07 EST 2012

Thanks Geert for taking the time to (re)update the Italian files.
When the new documentation release is complete, I will advertise it on
Facebook and Google+ and if you haven't made it yet, I will write a news
for the GnuCash website.

Thanks for all your work!

PS Did you manage to document the documentation release process?