Simultaneous release of gnucash and gnucash-docs ?

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sat Oct 6 11:51:38 EDT 2012

On 05-10-12 16:22, John Ralls wrote:
> Just do the links. The distro packagers can modify the Makefile if they need to. That's a trivial change compared to some of their hacks.
Yes, I will go for adding links in 2.4. I even found an example in the
gnucash-utils makefile to have the links become part of the distribution
tarball. That should be easy for everyone.

So with this, there's no reason to do a simultaneous release anymore. So
we can consider them independently. I still keep the documentation
release planned as soon as the documentation editors tell me it's a go.

As for GnuCash itself, the last stable release was mid-July. Are there
sufficient patches to the 2.4 branch to warrant another release already ?

Geert