r22465 - gnucash/trunk/src/engine - Allow SchedXaction to safely handle having g_object_property_set called on

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Oct 28 20:38:13 EDT 2012

On Oct 28, 2012, at 4:44 PM, Phil Longstaff <phil.longstaff at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Does the caller have any indication that nothing was done?

Well, it gets an empty GValue. It's pretty common for SXes to have empty (and therefore invalid) end-dates and last-dates, so it's not an error, critical or otherwise.

I think that my commit message is a bit misleading, though, since it implies that the error is from the SQL backend loading the date. It's not, it happens when the SQL backend is saving the SX and is getting the date -- as should be obvious since the change is in gnc_schedxaction_get_property().

Regards,
John Ralls