Number of Cleared transactions in Reconcile Window?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 13:54:07 EDT 2012

The Users discussion regarding Account Reconciliation reminded me that I have long wished that the reconcile window included the number of transactions cleared. As I mentioned in my (long-winded) post, my statement includes the number of debits and credits, and it would be nice to have Gnucash show the same. Then I could quickly tell if my balances were off because I missed checking a transaction, or if there's a number off somewhere, or if I checked the wrong transaction altogether.

Does anyone know whether this would be difficult to implement, or even on anyone's interest radar?

Cheers,
David