Git migration - next iteration

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Wed Oct 31 09:43:21 EDT 2012

Fellows,

After some hiatus, I am now continuing to push our git migration. I just
pushed a patch to let the Windows build pull the gnucash-docs sources
from git instead of svn. Works fine on my test machine, we'll see
tomorrow if it also works on the build server.

Then there are several items to discuss left. I'll start separate mails
for each to keep the discussions somewhat focused. Previous attempts
resulted in large threads with several discussions mixing up.

Geert