r22398 - gnucash/trunk/src/bin - Parse arguments before initializing GTK so --add-price-quotes works

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 15:01:09 EDT 2012

Mike, Geert,

I start gnucash from a terminal window with:

/opt/gnucash-svn/gnucash-working/bin/gnucash --debug --log
gnc.scm=debug --nofile

This is the same as I have done for a long time when doing
development. It has always written to gnucash.trace, except for a few
messages (e.g., "development version" ..."found Finance::Quote...")
that go to the terminal window. Now gnucash.trace is empty and the
info that would normally be there is fed back to the terminal. What do
you see in a terminal if you start it there?

Regards,

Alex