help not working

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 00:06:29 EDT 2012

Hi Alex,

Am 25.09.2012 00:05, schrieb Alex Aycinena:
> With the latest build of trunk and docs, when I try to bring up the
> help manual or the tutorial I get a message as follows:
>
> "The URI 'ghelp:gnucash-help' does not point to a valid page."
>
> Has anyone made a change recently that might have caused this to no longer work?
>
> Regards,
>
> Alex

I worked on gnucash-help from svn r22411 - r22421, but I thought, I
touched only Appendix A. But between r22417 and 22420 were 2 small
syntax errors in app 3 sec 3, which I had not seen by reviewing in yelp.

For some reason (opensuse, KDE as primary environment?) my system
doesn't know what to do with "ghelp:".

~Frank