Translators: Note about changes in GnuCash Help Appendix A; was: Gnucash documentation

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 09:34:50 EDT 2012

Am 27.09.2012 17:17, schrieb Geert Janssens:

> The same goes for the changes that Frank added. If the result of these
> changes is that some parts of the documentation have to be re-translated
> and someone still plans to do this before release, just shout and I'll
> wait for it.

It was mostly an update of existing tables about Finance-Quote to the
state of FQ 1.7/pending

* Each table got framed by a short abstract and a source note.
* A few entrys in tables A1, A2 got a short note,
  mostly "Outdated, update: http..."
* I believe the rest of the tables stay untranslated, but you might
compare A2 with the sources in Tools->Security Editor->Add->Get Online
Quotes. If there are translations, you can find them in your .po file.

So there is not really much to do. ;-)

Regards
Frank