r22837 - gnucash/branches/2.4 - [r22836]Modify the distcheck of POTFILES.skip to ignore scheme files

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 1 13:07:48 EDT 2013

John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> writes:

> On Mar 29, 2013, at 10:04 AM, "Derek Atkins" <derek at ihtfp.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks.  distcheck gets further this time, but fails because I don't have
>> gtkhtml installed.  I build with webkit by default.  Sometimes I wish that
>> distcheck would use your ./configure options as part of the check build
>> tests, or at least had a way to pass some options down to the check's
>> configure...
>>

> Hmmph. I'm not getting that far, 2.4 is failing for Glib Gettext in the tarball dir; works fine in the base dir, but that might be because of a config option. Good hint, thanks.
>
> Does Gnucash-2.4 even work with GtkHtml? Has anyone tried lately?

I haven't tried, because I like webkit better, but I doubt that it's
broken because it was working in the early 2.4 days and I doubt there
have been any backported changes that would have broken it.  I could be
wrong, of course.