Release Builds 2.5.0 Failed (2.4.12 has finished)

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Mon Apr 1 15:53:30 EDT 2013

Am Montag, 1. April 2013, 13:12:15 schrieb Derek Atkins:
> "Derek Atkins" <derek at ihtfp.com> writes:
> > Hi there.
> > One more update.
> >
> > It looks like the 2.4 daily build completed and uploaded just fine.
> > However it did not go ahead and build the 2.5.0 tag.
> >
> > I don't know why it didn't (re-?)build 2.5.0.  I don't see anything in
> > the logs.  And I don't see why the 2.4.12 tag build would fail where
> > the 2.4 branch build worked fine..  :(
>
> FYI, I removed the 2.5.0 tag from the list of tags in
> /c/soft/packaing/tags -- I'm not sure if that's the right place or not?
> There are like three copies of the packaging directory in various places
> and I don't know which is the right one anymore.  The bat file seems to
> use all of them for some reason.
>
> I did not restart the daily build to try to rebuild the 2.5.0 tag.  I'd
> like to try to figure out why the 2.4.12 tag-build failed, too.  :-/

I'd like to ignore the 2.4.12 tag as we've successfully reached a 2.4.12
binary.

As for the 2.5.0 tag: You've removed the line from the correct tag file. I
don't know why it didn't run. I did the same thing a few minutes ago: I
removed the 2.5.0 line from the file c:\soft\packaging\tags and ran the
build_tags.sh script in that directory manually. It's now correctly building
the 2.5.0 tag; let's see how far it gets. It should at least copy the
resulting log file to the webserver.

Regards,

Christian