Release Builds 2.5.0 Failed (2.4.12 has finished)

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Tue Apr 2 03:05:34 EDT 2013

Zitat von Derek Atkins <derek at ihtfp.com>:
>> As for the 2.5.0 tag: You've removed the line from the correct tag file. I
>> don't know why it didn't run. I did the same thing a few minutes ago: I
>> removed the 2.5.0 line from the file c:\soft\packaging\tags and ran the
>> build_tags.sh script in that directory manually. It's now correctly
>> building
>> the 2.5.0 tag; let's see how far it gets. It should at least copy the
>> resulting log file to the webserver.
>
> Yeah.  It died in the same place it did before.  The logfile got copied
> over, but it still died building gnome/libxml.

I think the gnome installation from scratch somehow doesn't pass the
final version check (anymore). If that's true, the very same issue
would appear when trying to install the gnome directory of the trunk
build from scratch.

@Derek: Can you remove the c:\soft\gnome directory and trigger the
normal build manually? If the gnome directory has a problem, we will
see the same error in the normal build's output then.

Thanks!

Christian