Release Builds 2.5.0 Failed (2.4.12 has finished)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 2 10:53:27 EDT 2013

Christian Stimming <christian at cstimming.de> writes:

> Zitat von Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU>:
>
>>> @Derek: Can you remove the c:\soft\gnome directory and trigger the
>>> normal build manually? If the gnome directory has a problem, we will
>>> see the same error in the normal build's output then.
>>
>> Yep, just did that and look, it failed.  :)  The error was slightly
>> different, tho.  Now it says:
>>
>> !!! gnome not installed correctly: no pixman-1 with atleast-version= !!!
>> !!! ABORTING !!!
>
> Ok, r22864 is the next try. In February, the pixman installation was
> removed, but one final check for it still remained.
>
> Can you trigger the build again? No need to remove anything tho.
>
> Christian

Triggered, and it definitely made it past the gnome step.  Right now
it's building the gnucash code itself so I would call it progress.

If this succeeds then we probably need to re-tag 2.5.0.  I'll keep an
eye out and send another message.