r22865 - gnucash/tags/2.5.0 - Tag 2.5.0 Retag for Windows

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Apr 2 19:59:10 EDT 2013

On Apr 2, 2013, at 3:02 PM, Derek Atkins <derek at ihtfp.com> wrote:

>>> I've just committed the tag again, this time hopefully correct. Can you
>>> trigger again? Thanks!
>>>
>>> Christian
>>
>> Okay, kicked it off again.  I'll let you know how it goes.
>
> Alas it failed, but at least it failed later.  This time it failed with
> libgsf.  Similar issue, the post-install test failed.

Looks like one of us is going to have to do windows build from scratch and work out all of the problems and commit the fixes before this is going to work. I'm not going to have time for that for a few days -- maybe next Monday.

The good news is that will give Bob Fewell a few days to get his patches sorted out so that they can be committed before we do the release.

Regards,
John Ralls