r22869 - gnucash/trunk/packaging/win32 - Win32 build: Can we get along without libgsf-gnome?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 5 12:42:52 EDT 2013

John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> writes:

>> Fair enough..  But it would require pulling down xzcat early in the
>> build script, and integrating that into the build as another way to
>> unpackage.  Much more work than just reverting to the last .bz2 tarball
>> ;)
>
> For now, yes. At some point we'll have to do it. It's still a lot less
> work than switching!

Yep.

> Meanwhile: Christian retagged 2.5.0 again, but not until 0400
> EDT. Yesterday's trunk build didn't finish until almost 1700, and
> today's hasn't finished yet. Did you change the times in the cron job
> or is something taking a long time? Can you give 2.5.0 a shove?

Yeah, I noticed that.  He missed the cut-off so I fired it off myself.
As for the previous builds; I've been firing them manually for a while
which is why we have the odd times.  The 1700 build was due to
Christian's change yesterday.  It didn't build overnight tonight because
there were no new commits since the previous build.

I've already fired off a build; it skipped the daily because it was
already done (there were no changes to trunk since the last build), but
it's currently building 2.5.0.  I was going to send an email once it
finished, one way or the other.