r22869 - gnucash/trunk/packaging/win32 - Win32 build: Can we get along without libgsf-gnome?

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Fri Apr 5 16:17:29 EDT 2013

Am Freitag, 5. April 2013, 15:56:43 schrieb Derek Atkins:
> We have a successful 2.5.0 build.  It is sitting on code now.
>
> Strangely it is a significantly smaller setup.exe than 2.4.x has been.
> Maybe due to the changed dependencies?

The smaller size is expecially strange compared to yesterday's trunk build.
That one is still 96MB, but now we have 72MB. One recent change is that the
ja_JP guide document is disabled, but that should be the case on the daily
trunk build as well. Maybe that one still comes with an old build of the ja_JP
guide? In any case some windows users should test the binary...

Regards,

Christian