Screenshots for the 2.5.0 release

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Apr 6 18:43:27 EDT 2013

On Apr 6, 2013, at 1:23 PM, Christian Stimming <christian at cstimming.de> wrote:

> Am Samstag, 6. April 2013, 15:10:04 schrieb Cristian Marchi:
>> As the 2.5.0 release is approaching, I would like to add some
>> screenshots in the 2.5.0 wiki page [1] to highlight some new features.
>> As it is not possible to upload file in the GnuCash wiki, I'm asking
>> help for this task.
>> I attach to this email the screenshots I took from a freshly built
>> GnuCash from trunk.
>
> We've got space for a few screenshots also on the sourceforge page,
> https://sourceforge.net/p/gnucash/admin/screenshots
>
> They allow at most six screenshots, but those which are online there can
> surely be replaced by more up-to-date ones. If you find some that you can
> replace by your new screenshots, you can use the full URL also in the wiki.
>
> That isn't a full solution of the problem, but maybe it helps as a first step.

Do we want unstable-version screenshots in the SF screenshot space? Might'n it confuse prospective users (whom we don't want using unstable!)?

If there isn't a way to host illustrations directly on code, then let's just add a directory in our file space on SF and put stuff there.

Regards,
John Ralls