sale of stock - transaction posts incorrectly

Keith Bellairs keith at bellairs.org
Mon Apr 8 18:32:56 EDT 2013

I was obviously concerned about "lots" too. So I just hacked my xml file to
delete the following slot from the account in question:

<slot:key>lot-mgmt</slot:key>

Getting rid of that flag seems to be all that is needed to resolve my
problem. Don't remember how I got it set in the first place, but it is evil.

KB

There may be an issue with your account structure.  If you go to your