r22869 - gnucash/trunk/packaging/win32 - Win32 build: Can we get along without libgsf-gnome?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 10 10:11:19 EDT 2013

Christian Stimming <christian at cstimming.de> writes:

> Yes, we have that for most dependencies: We check by pkg-config --atleast-
> version, which reliably builds the dependencies anew if we upgraded the
> version number.
>
> We don't clean up all of the dependency installation directories, though,
> which caused the unnecessary big setup package. I don't see much problem in
> that, though, and thus wouldn't invest extra developement time in any
> automatic mechanism here.

And also caused the issue where we stopped including a dependency in the
new build but it was already there in the daily build.  I don't know if
we should fix this in an automated way or not..