Screenshots for the 2.5.0 release

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 12 10:54:30 EDT 2013

Cristian Marchi <cri79 at libero.it> writes:

>> Umm, isn't Derek going to put them on code so that they'll be with
>> the wiki? (When he has time, of course...)
>>
>> Regards,
>> John Ralls
>>   .
>>
> Oopss...sorry, I misunderstood. Let's wait for Derek

Sorry, I've been sick this week, and been catching up with stuff as a
result.  I've been trying to handle the things I could (and emergency
stuff like the network maint that happened Wednesday), but I appologize
that I have not yet got to this.  I'll try to, but I cannot promise
today.  I need to research where I put stuff last time to make it easier
to link into the wiki.  Hopefully I can find *some* time this weekend to
do it.