R: Re: Screenshots for the 2.5.0 release

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Wed Apr 17 06:40:07 EDT 2013

Il 15/04/2013 17.38, Derek Atkins ha scritto:
> "Frank H. Ellenberger" <frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Am 13.04.2013 10:59, schrieb Cristian Marchi:
>>> ah ok! but without backslash it looks for a page named "images" and not
>>> for a folder on the server containing the actual pngs that can be linked.
>> How about:
>> http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Special:ListFiles
>>
>> But it is also still empty.
> The wiki doesn't know about the files.  The issue was that the files
> were not readable, so apache couldn't serve them out.
>
>> Frank
> -derek

I'm trying to add screenshots to the 2.5.0 wiki page but I can't make it
work:

If I use this line of code the images is not displayed (I think the wiki
doesn't recognise the image as file)
[[File:screenshot_260.png|thumb|alt=A report|Barchart plot]]

If I use an external link the image is not displayed (probably not
allowed). If I'm not wrong, the wiki does not create thumb for external
image so the first method is preferred.

Any idea/opinion?