Uploading the 2.4.13 release...

Christian Stimming christian at cstimming.de
Sun Apr 21 07:54:21 EDT 2013

Hi Derek,

I still don't get into the vmhost console. The 2.4.13 setup.exe apparently
finished to build, but the upload failed, similarly to the 2.4.12 exe. (I
know, you already said we should fix this, but I said there won't be another
2.4.x... obviously you were right.)

The easiest fix is for you to upload the 2.4.13 setup.exe manually. It should
be in /c/soft/gnucash-2.4.13/gnucash/, IIRC. Unfortunately I still can't
connect to the vmserver console - I still get an empty browser window instead
of the login screen. Can you please upload the binary? Thanks!

Christian