Approval for Introducing Your Software in Japanese PC magazine

Graham Leggett minfrin at sharp.fm
Sun Apr 28 04:14:12 EDT 2013

On 28 Apr 2013, at 04:45, John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:

> The rules say that you have to distribute all of the source code, but I think that it's become
> pretty common to rely on the fact that the sources are all readily available via the net. You'll
> probably want to get an OK from your lawyers.

The rules say that if you make changes to the code, you must make those changes to the source available under the same license.

If you don't make changes to the code, for example you just publish the binaries as provided, then just link back to the source here.

The source doesn't need to be on the same physical medium, but does need to be available. An example might be binaries on an operating system CD, with source available via the operating system website.

Regards,
Graham