Python based REST api

Tom Lofts dev at loftx.co.uk
Sun Apr 28 12:31:02 EDT 2013

Hi Geert,

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my queries and apologies for my
delay in responding to you

I've created a patch for my changes/additions and have submitted these
to the Bugzilla database as Bug 699157.

Let me know if you have any comments or queries on the patch. If you're
happy with the development I will continue to submit future patches as I
add additional features.

Kind regards,

Tom