Base And Gnucash

blfs at comcast.net blfs at comcast.net
Mon Apr 29 16:33:41 EDT 2013

I meant Base [1], as in the database part of Open/Libre Office?

I am certain that there is interest and demand for an accounting program based on BASE.

I have read several internet posts stating such.

If there is such a project, I would like to contribute.

IF there is not such a project, let's get started.